- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Madurai is the second largest city by area and third largest city by population in Tamil Nadu. The city has a number of historical monuments, with the Meenakshi Amman Temple and Tirumalai Nayak Palace being the most prominent. Ramanathaswamy Temple is also one of the twelve Jyothirlinga temples. Kanyakumari district is famous for its majestic hills, virgin beaches, pristine rivers and meandering rivulets.
No details found.
ARRIVAL AT MADURAIOn Arrival at Madurai Airport/ Railway Station, meet Mandir Yatra representative & proceed to Hotel, After fresh-n-up Visit - Sri Meenakshi Sundereswarar and Palani temples, King Tirumala's Palace, Vandiyur Mariamman Tank and Gandhi museum. Overnigh stay at Hotel.
MADURAI - RAMESHWARAM (180 kms/ 4hrs)After Breakfast Check out from Hotel, proceed to Rameshwaram - small island in the Gulf of Mannar is a major pilgrim centre. Visit to Sri Ramanathaswamy Temple - situated near the sea on the eastern side, Kurusadai Island - It is a Marine Biosphere, a paradise for the Marine Biologists and Nature lovers. Overnight stay at Hotel.
RAMESHWARAM - KANYAKUMARI (300 kms/ 6hrs)After Breakfast Check out from Hotel, proceed to Kanyakumari - is the land's end of India where the water of the Arabian Sea, the Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean meet. An important pilgrim centre of India. Upon arrival Check in hotel, Evening Enjoy Sunset, Overnight stay at Hotel.
KANYAKUMARI SIGHTSEEINGAfter Breakfast start for full day sightseeing visit famous Amman Temples - a symbol of unity and sanctity - dedicated to the virgin Goddess, Kanya Kumari and to its South - East lies the famous Vivekananda Rock Memorial, a blend of all the architectural styles of India. Overnight stay at Hotel.
KANYAKUMARI – TRIVANDRUM / MADURAIAfter Breakfast Check out from hotel, proceed to Trivandrum / Madurai Airport / Railway Station for onward journey.
- Refreshing welcome drink (Non – Alcoholic) On Arrival.
- Madurai/ Trivandrum Airport/ Railway Station Private Transfers.
- 04 Nights accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing by Private Ac Vehicle.
- All Toll Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- Air fare / train fare until mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
- Any Safari/ Any Monuments fee.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, Pooja samagri etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Inclusions’.
- Porterage at hotels / airport / railway station and during trekking.
- Ponies / Dollies during trekking.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera fee / Emergency & medical cost.
- Cost incidental due to road blocks, landslides, change in the itinerary/ stay on account of cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and or any factors beyond control.
No Details Found