- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kailash Manasarovar Yatra tour packages we offer a series of ‘fixed departure trips’ where any individual can join singly or along with his/her family or friends. We also organise private tours to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter from Kathmandu, Kailash Yatra by Helicopter from Lucknow, Kailash Mansarovar tours via Lhasa Tibet. We also specilise in organise private heli chartered trips to Kailash Mansarovar for VVIPs and celebrities. With our Kailash Mansarovar Tour Packages, you can also book Muktinath Temple tour etc., Manakamna Mandir darshan etc. Our most experienced and tourist friendly Kailash Yatra Tour leaders, guides, Sherpas and Chef ensures that your trip to Kailash Manasarovar.
No details found.
ARRIVAL AT LUCKNOW & TRANSFER TO NEPALGUNJArrival at Lucknow meet Mandir Yatra representative,proceed to Nepalgunj. Overnight stay at Hotel.
NEPALGUNJ – SIMIKOT (BY FLIGHT)Early morning transfer to airport for flight to Simikot (2,910 M). Complete immigration formalities & proceed to the Lodge. Overnight stay in lodge at Simikot.
SIMIKOT – HILSA (BY FLIGHT & DRIVE TO TAKLAKOT)Early morning walk to airport for chartered Helicopter flight to Hilsa (3,704 M, 15 min flight). Cross the bridge to Sera where our coaches will be waiting (15 minutes’ walk). After short introductions with your Chinese guide & driver, drive to Taklakot (3,500 M) (Known to Chinese as Purang) - 30 km - 1 hour drive. Arrive at Taklakot and check into hotel. Full day free to acclimatize and relax at Taklakot. Overnight stay at hotel.
TAKLAKOT - MANSAROVAR & MANSAROVAR PARIKRAMADrive to Mansarovar (4,590 M, 120 KM - 2 hrs). Perform Puja, Hawan and Devtarpan (self) followed by Mansarovar Parikrama. Overnight stay at guest house.
DRIVE TO DARCHENMorning holy bath and Puja at Lake Mansarovar. Visit Chiu Gompa & drive (30 KM) to DARCHEN (4,675 M) for about 1 hours. Overnight stay at guest house.
DRIVE TO YAMADWAR & HOLY TREK TO DIRAPUKWith packed lunch box, drive to Tarboch Flag Pole, the first prostration point, -an auspicious gateway and the sky burial ground. Visit Yamadwar (4,750 M) and further drive to Sershong (total 8 KM from Darchen). Meet your porters/pony caretaker etc. and trek to Dirapuk (4765 m, 10 KM, 3 to 4 hours trek). Overnight stay at guest house.
HOLY TREK TO ZUTHULPUKContinue Parikrama over Dorma La Pass (5,610 M) to Zuthulpuk (4,700 M, 22 KM, 7 to 8 hrs trek). Overnight stay at guest house.
HOLY TREK TO NEAR DARCHEN & DRIVE TO TAKLAKOT/ HILSALast and final day of Mt. Kailash Parikrama ends near Darchen (4,664 M, 14 KM / 3 to 4 hrs trek) & drive to Taklakot (150KM, 2 hrs). Arrive at Taklakot (3,500 M) and Check-In hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
DRIVE TO HILSA - FLY TO NEPALGUNJ VIA SIMIKOT - DRIVE TO LUCKNOWDrive to Hilsa and walk to Hilsa helipad to take chartered helicopter flight to Simikot . After immigration at Simikot, proceed for Nepalgunj by scheduled flight. then drive to Lucknow for onward journey
- Special welcome on arrival in Lucknow.
- One briefing session in Kathmandu or Nepalgunj.
- Two nights 5/4 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and 1 Night stay at hotel Sitharth/ Cygnett/ Sneha on twin share basis with all meals( pure veg only) if the yatri have booked the yatra via Kathmandu – (option–1).
- One night stay at Hotel Cygnett / Siddarth on twin share basis with all meals (pure vegetarian) if the Yatries have booked the Heli via Locknow/ Nepalgunj( option-2).
- One night stay in Kathmandu, one night stay at Hotel Cygnett / Siddhartha or similar in Nepalgunj (twin share basis) with all meals if the Yatries have booked the Yatra via Lucknow/ Nepalgunj,
- One night stay in Kathmandu at 5 / 4 star hotel and one night stay at Nepalgunj at Cygnett or Siddarth if the Yatries have booked the yatra with Locknow in / Kathmandu out or vice versa (option-3).
- One night stay in the best available guesthouse at Simikot with all meals,
- Six nights accommodation in Tibet (Guesthouse, Camp & Hotel) (3 star equivalent Hotel at Taklakot/Darchen) including all meals,
- Kathmandu half day sightseeing: Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa & Budhanilakanth Temple (if Yatra starts from Kathmandu- option-1),
- Flight Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu for (option-1).
- Chartered Helicopter flight for Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot (on sharing basis),
- Nepalgunj/Simikot/ Nepalgunj by scheduled flight.
- Fully trained Sherpa team,
- Professional government license holder English speaking tour guide in Tibet,
- Yak & Yak men to carry equipment & food materials during Parikrama,
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) every day while on the yatra,
- Mineral & boiled water,
- Oxygen cylinder and oxygen pillow as per the requirements,
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee,
- Necessary Border charges,
- Ground transfers in Tibet on Deluxe Coach,
- Required trekking & kitchen equipments,
- First aid kit,
- Free use of Down Jacket,
- Backpack, Monkey cap & duffel bag for free,
- Yatra Completion Certificate,
- Simikot Area Entry Permit,
- Wages, meals, accommodation, transportations, equipment, insurance and other facilities to the tour staffs during the trip,
- All kind of local and government TAX etc.
- Insurance that covers Trekking/Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuations,
- International airfares,
- Horse(s) & Porter(s) for personal use,
- Tips for the trekking, tour staffs & driver,
- Alcoholic drinks,
- Personal expenses: shopping, laundry, trekking-tour equipment, SIM Card etc
No Details Found