- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Gujarat can draw you in with its remarkable architecture and excellent dining scene that transcends its chaos, the countryside holds most of this state’s many treasures. Traditional artisans in tribal villages weave, embroider, dye and print some of India’s finest textiles, and pristine parks harbour unique wildlife, including migratory birds, wild asses and the last remaining prides of Asiatic lions. For the spiritually inclined, sacred Jain and Hindu pilgrimage sites sit atop mountains that rise dramatically from vast flatlands. And colourful festivals burst with a cornucopia of culture.
Gujarat also claims a special relationship to the life and work of Mahatma Gandhi: he was born here, he ignited the satyagraha movement from here, he made his Salt March here – and his legacy remains a vibrant part of public discourse and private lives.
No details found.
ARRIVAL AT AHMEDABAD & LOCAL SIGHTSEEINGOn Arrival at Ahmedabad Airport/ Railway Station, meet Mandir Yatra representative & Proceed to hotel Check-In in Hotel, After Fresh-up proceed Local sight-seen visit Adalaj Step Well – A seven-storied structure in the shape of a well, Akshardham,Sabarmati Ashram, Kankaria Lake, Sardar Vallbhbhai patel Museum. Overnight stay at Hotel.
AHMEDABAD - JAMNAGAR – DWARKA (440 kms/ 8hrs)After breakfast, proceed to Jamnagar Local sightseeing of Jamnagar visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum and Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. proceed to dwarka and Overnight stay at Hotel.
DWARKA LOCAL SIGHTSEEINGAfter breakfast, proceed to famous destination visit Dwarkadheesh Temple, Bet Dwarka – Nageshwar Jyotirlingas – Gopi Talav – Rukhmani Temple. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DWARKA– PORBANDAR – SOMNATH (230 kms/ 5hrs)After breakfast Check - Out from the hotel & proceed to Somnath. En-route visit of Porbandar – Kirti Mandir, Sudama Temple. Later continued drive Somnath, visit Famous Somnath Temple, and Bhalka Tirth. Overnight stay at Hotel.
SOMNATH – SASANGIR – JUNAGADH (100 kms/ 2:30hrs)After breakfast, Check - Out from the hotel & proceed to Sasan Gir. Sasan Gir is the house of the Asiatic Lion. Visit Gir Interpretation Zone (During Rain sanctuary will be closed). Later proceed to Junagadh. Junagadh city has many eye catching monuments which reminds its great history. Later proceed to visit Junagadh Museum, Uperkot Fort, Ashok Rock Edict and Mahabat Makabara. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Gir Jungle Trail remains closed from: 16th June – 15th Oct Every Years & Every Wednesday
JUNAGADH – VIRPUR – GONDAL – AHMEDABAD (315 kms/ 6hrs)After breakfast, Check - Out from the hotel & proceed to Ahmedabad. Enroute visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur. Navlakha Palace, Swaminarya temple and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. Continued towards Ahmedabad Airport/ Railway Station for onward Journey.
- Refreshing welcome drink (Non – Alcoholic) On Arrival.
- Ahmedabad Airport/ Railway Station Private Transfers.
- 05 Nights accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing by Private Ac Vehicle.
- All Toll Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- Air fare / train fare until mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
- Any Safari/ Any Monuments fee.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, Pooja samagri etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Inclusions’.
- Porterage at hotels / airport / railway station and during trekking.
- Ponies / Dollies during trekking.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera fee / Emergency & medical cost.
- Cost incidental due to road blocks, landslides, change in the itinerary/ stay on account of cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and or any factors beyond control.
No Details Found